[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Serenity & Grace is proud to introduce MUA Elloise.
During the Serenity & Grace open day for artists, Elloise’s professional attitude and high standards shone through and we are delighted to welcome her as a key member to our MUA team.
Elloise has also been involved with many short films, Weddings, fashion shows, photo shoots, club work, vintage fairs, Makeup lessons, special effects lessons, adverts, studio work and theatre work.
Elloise’s list of credits:
- St Johns Ambulance
- The Daily Express
- Teacher at Brighton Makeup School
- BBC Radio1 Xtra Live Tour
- The Teen Awards
- Glastonbury Festival
- Latitude Festival
- V Festival
- Cirque Le Soir
- Various film productions with West End Studios
- Vintage makeup and hair stylist at Pretty Me Vintage, Pretty Pout and Tea and Trim
- The Olympic Rio Handover 2012
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year
- The Invisible Woman, directed by Ralph Fiennes (Makeup runner)
- Many music videos including; Clean Bandits music video featuring Lily Cole ,Vato Gonzalez vs. Lethal Bizzle and Donae’o, In Tyler We Trust, Above The Underground and many more
- Resident Makeup Artist at Posh Dinosaur Productions
- Makeup artist for Look Good Feel Better
We are proud to have her as part of the Serenity & Grace team. Please contact us to enquire about availability.
[av_masonry_gallery ids=’37,38,39,40,41,42,43′ items=’24’ columns=’flexible’ paginate=’pagination’ size=’flex’ gap=’large’ overlay_fx=’active’ caption_elements=’title excerpt’ caption_display=’always’ container_links=’active’ id=”]